Condensed Day Luxemburg : GDPR – PLAN to be Ready, PREPARE to Set, CHANGE to Go
LSEC is organizing various activities and in depth seminars on GDPR development, but has worked together with ATOS Luxemburg to organize a one day session in 2017 bringing the most important learnings in a condensed way.
• 08.45 : welcome & registration, networking • 09.30 : introduction & agenda setting by Ulrich Seldeslachts, LSEC, chairman of the day
During this introduction, Ulrich will outline the LSEC activities in relation to data protection and the interest for the association of ICT security companies and practitioners in being involved. Ulrich will be chair of the day, and as the moderator throughout the day, aiming to learn from the panels in order to provide guidance to both practitioners and advisory throughout 2017.
• 09.45 : introducing data protection & GDPR, identifying key challenges
Ulrich Seldeslachts, LSE
• 10.25 : data protection & privacy from theory to practice, data protection in a business setting
Koen Maris, ATOS
• 11.25 : GDPR & data protection from a legal perspective, and seizing business opportunities
Renaud Le Squeren, DSM Avocats
• 12.00 : Practitioners panel discussion : clarifying key challenges for DPO’s and other data protection coordinators
• 13.00 : lunch
• 14.00 : GDPR practical implementation & integration :Technology Practioners Showcases – Data Discovery
• 14.30 : GDPR with legacy systems : Technology Practitioners Showcases
Orban de Xivry, Rever
• 15.00 : Technology Practitioners Showcases : Utilising Security Information & Event Management to control and protect from Personal Data Loss
TBC, ATOS SIEM Solutions
• 15.30 : GDPR Compliance Management Methodology
TBC, Deloitte Luxemburg
• 16.00 : Coffee Break & Networking
• 16.30 : Technology Practitioners Showcases : Data Protection Technologies: GDPR: an opportunity for Security Transformation, by Maurice Cashman, Director, Enterprise Architects at McAfee
• 17.00 : Technology Practitioners Showcases : GDPR Compliance Governance (GRC)
TBC, RSA – EMC – Dell
• 17.45 : Closing Notes
• 18.30 : Closing reception.
• 19.30 : End of event
Participation to this event is free of charge. Participants interested in the handouts and presentations of the day will be charged a minor fee (121 €) to accommodate for the handling costs and taxes.LSEC continues to support creating awareness on information security, will try to lower the barrier for ict security professionals. With this mechanism, all attendees have evaluated the value of the presented materials and can easily contribute to the future activities.
is free of charge for enterprises, upon prior registration, take note that seats are limited.