That’s it, the Digital Edition of the Luxembourg Internet Days is over. What a great experience it has been for us, the organizers and for our guests and visitors!
Let’s go back to this edition in a few figures. The Luxembourg Internet Days 2020, it was:
– nearly twenty hours of broadcasting of a rich and varied program, spread over 3 days, and now viewable in « Replay »;
– more than 1,000 professionals who have registered to meet on the event platform, to listen to high-level presentations, network and visit the exhibition;
– three Luxembourg ministers;
– two representatives of the highest European authorities who have made the fight against cyber attacks and the protection of European cyberspace their priority;
– 6 themes related to network security and « Cloud » security, spread over the 6 half-days;
– ten very high level presentations;
– nearly thirty experts who came to participate to the game of redesigned round tables to immerse participants in the heart of a crisis scenario;
– 3 hours of interactive workshops;
– more than 30% of the speakers were female.
The organizers of the Luxembourg Internet Days stress that this distribution is tending to increase and that this is undoubtedly a sign that customs are changing and that diversity is also making room at the highest level.