Date: 25 & 26 September
PLACE: 1, rue Bender L-1229 Luxembourg
TARGET AUDIENCE: Chief Data Officer, Current and future DPO Director, IT Manager Security, Officer Software architect, Software Developer
The CIPT is a great opportunity for tech professionals to prove they have the knowledge to build their organization’s privacy structures from the ground up. With regulators worldwide calling for tech professionals to factor data privacy into their products and services, the job market for privacy-trained IT pros has never been stronger.
- Critical privacy concepts and practices that impact IT
- Consumer privacy expectations and responsibility
- How to bake privacy into early stages of IT products and services for cost control, accuracy and speed-to-market
- How to establish privacy practices for data collection and transfer
- How to pre-empt privacy issues in the Internet of Things
- How to factor privacy into data classification and emerging tech such as cloud computing, facial recognition and surveillance
- How to communicate privacy issues with partners such as management, development, marketing and legal.
At the beginning of the training, you will be able to register online to the exam (on the IAPP website). Exams are in English and web based and are scheduled every second Thursday of the month at:
La Chambre des salariés (CSL)
13, rue de Bragance
Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Center (LLLC)
L-1255 Luxembourg City