LUXEMBOURG ANALYTICS SUMMIT 2017 on April 27, 2017 at BGL BNP Paribas Offices
10 rue Edward Steichen L-2540 Luxembourg
Analytics Insight is imperative to staying ahead of today’s constant technological change. It improves decision making, promotes efficiency and grows revenue and profits.
Started in 2016, the Luxembourg Analytics Summit is a platform to be inspired, learn and share ideas among peers.
The summit brings together over 100 business users, analysts and data scientists to discuss the elements of a data-driven enterprise. The summit will zoom in on all aspects of the analytics lifecycle. From data integration, data management to the development, deployment and optimization of analytical models.
Enabled by SAS
Gold Sponsor : Business and Decision
Hosted By BGL BNP Paribas
- Summit introduction by host Marc Aguilar, CDO at BLG BNP Paribas
The New EU Data Protection Regulation: The business opportunity beyond legal compliance by
- Kalliopi Spyridaki, Chief Privacy Strategist Europe SAS
Big Data Analytics: it’s more than just number crunching. Best practices for the data-driven organi-zation across the analytical lifecycle by Tine Van Dyck, Senior Business Solution Manager SAS Personalized medicine? Don’t hold your breath. By Professor Stephen Senn, Luxembourg Institute of Health
- Beyond Compliance: Leveraging on Risk & Finance alignment to create value – Anacredit Case by Jos Blommaert, Business & Decision
- Get ready for future regulation with sustainable Data Management processes by Anthony Severeyns, Senior Consultant at SAS
- Finance Systems Innovation and Research that Matter to Economic Growth by Professor Jorge Sanz of the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology