Cloud Application is on the roadmap of most companies if not already engaged.
This journey doesn’t seem easy to do for a company and requires a real strategy.
Excellium invites you for a session on March 26 led by our experts around cloud experiences and feedbacks.
Using the exemple of Microsoft Office 365 adoption, we will illustrate the path from strategy to implementation with our partners F5 Networks and Elgon.
8:30 : Welcome & Breakfast
9:15 : Introduction Excellium Definition of a cloud strategy using Elgon exemple of a cloud application with Microsoft 365 :
– Defining what to move in the cloud
– The key components of the cloud
– Not being blind in the cloud: Managing, Monitoring and dash-boarding
– From the infrastructure to the application
– Identity and authorization challenges
– Cloud and security components and aspects
– Governance and control : introduction to cloud platform
10:30 : Break – Coffee
11:00 : F5 Networks : Cloud adoption needs also an architecture layer
– How cloud solution needs to properly support applications that drive your business: move them to whichever cloud model works best.
– How to deploy F5 services with your cloud-based applications, so you can apply the same enterprise-grade load balancing, DNS services, web application firewalls, access control, application-level security, and policy management found in on-premises environments in the cloud.
12:00 : Q&A
12:15 : Lunch