We’re back in presential!
Meet us this coming 1st of July at 9 am in Excellium ‘s office for a great & informative Lunch Session addressing our fire-new service The Managed Detection & Response Services for Microsoft Cloud.
Discover how to secure your journey to the Microsoft Cloud with Excellium Services.
- 8:30 am: Join us for a nice breakfast to kickstart this great session.
- 9: 00 am: Get a seat, it’s time for the introduction given by one of our Presales.
- 9:15 am: The first presentation begins, and we’ll discuss how Microsoft Security Platform can protect your organization against sophisticated cyber threats with Nico Sienaert, Product Manager at Microsoft.
- 10: 00 am: A coffee break is more than welcome to get some fuel for the second part of this session.
- 10:15 am: The second part of this session is introduced.
- 10:30 am: Meet our Network & Security Consultant to address cloud challenges & available security elements, O365/Azure Due diligence as well as a return on experience.
- 11:00 am: Our Operations Manager takes the floor and tells you more about the SOC namely, the Security Detection at Excellium Services, our SOC services & the integration of Microsoft Cloud services.
- 12:00 pm: Take the opportunity to ask as many questions as needed.
- 12:15 pm: What a morning! Top this great morning session with a delicious buffet.
Safety measures :
The event will take place in respect of the sanitary measures in force.
All the sanitary prevention and safety measures will be put in place to ensure that everything runs smoothly, in a secure environment. This is why we ask you to either:
- provide a negative result by PCR test in less of 72h,
- realize an auto-test before entering the venue (proving at the entrance),
- provide a negative result by a certified rapid test of fewer than 24 hours, performed by a certified person in a pharmacy.
(Evolving safety protocol according to government measures.)
Your Speakers :
Frederic Lavendhomme: Presales at Excellium Services
Nico Sienaert: Product Manager at Microsoft
George Rusu: Network & Security Consultant at Excellium Services
Sebastien Lacombe: Operations Manager at Excellium Services