To ensure the quality of the CSCF application SWIFT decided to change the assessment system. Since 2020, it also removed slowly the self-assessment to move towards an independent assessment. The assessor requirements are:
- Independence (freedom from any conflict of interest),
- Experience (recent and relevant experience to execute assessment to an industry-standard),
- Certification (certified at least one industry-relevant professional certification).
Excellium, as a recognized cybersecurity provider, can support you on this topic and is registered in the SWIFT directory of assessment providers.
By choosing Excellium as your independent assessor, you will get:
- A company expert in information security that will ensure a relevant evaluation of your environment by consultants with an excellent mastery of the framework.
- A pragmatic approach for saving time on your side and for providing a comprehensive report and executive summary understandable to any population.
- Concrete recommendations to help you comply and improve your practices.
Don’t hesitate to contact our ISG Team Leader for a quote and find out how we can help you with your SWIFT CSCF compliance at: firstname.lastname@example.org