DXC Technology Position Papers Explore Digital Opportunities for Enterprises to Thrive Amidst Constant Change.
- Transforming to a Digital Enterprise” series discusses essential elements for capitalizing on digital opportunities.
- Focus on applications, cloud, workplace, analytics and security — as well as digital shifts in insurance, healthcare and transportation.
TYSONS, Va., DXC Technology the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, today introduced a series of position papers that provide leaders with insights for transforming and thriving their enterprises amidst waves of digital change.
“True digital transformation is about bringing information into the fabric of every interaction with a client, partner and employee — as well as the automated and agile processes to bring market-competitive experiences to every facet of the business,” said Dan Hushon, senior vice president and chief technology officer, DXC. “As companies embrace our increasingly data-driven world, DXC helps organizations acquire the knowledge, technology and solutions necessary for greater agility and business benefits.”
The DXC “Transforming to a Digital Enterprise” Position Papers DXC’s “Transforming to a Digital Enterprise” position papers provide insights into creating a strong digital platform, including applications, cloud, workplace, analytics and security, as well as an in-depth look at the insurance, healthcare and transportation industries.
Each of the nine papers in the series examines the essentials that contribute to top-line growth and cost-based improvements, as well as continuous optimization of business processes.
- Transforming to a Digital Enterprise (Overview) – Digital transformation adds information and value to every transaction with a client, partner, employee and process. From the back office to the front, digital enterprises leverage information to inform decisions in ways never before possible, to out-plan and out- execute rivals.
- Agile Applications and Digital Experiences – Software-based competition is forcing companies to change the way they think about the value they provide. The ability to create new, customer-friendly services, unlock data from older applications and build a digital foundation for future growth relies on a modern applications platform and innovative software.
- Enabling the Enterprise Through Hybrid Cloud– Enterprises are demanding end-to-end integration with hybrid-cloud platforms to rapidly develop, deploy, execute and protect next-generation applications. This paper provides a compelling perspective on hybrid cloud enabling the digital enterprise.
- Empowering Workforces with Invisible IT – With digital technologies, teams can work efficiently, collaborate easily and tap into resources instantly from anywhere. Yet even with these advances, workers still want more of a consumer oriented, richer experience – one in which IT is everywhere, seamlessly enabling the user.
- Thriving on Enterprise Data and Analytics – Companies must be able to thrive on change — using data and analytics — to stay relevant in an age of disruption. Organizations with a high “Analytics IQ” will be the disruptors in the digital revolution.
- Managing Enterprise Risk in a Connected World – The shift to digital transformation has moved information technology to the heart of the enterprise. This, in turn, has expanded the need for security, continuity and resilience. Leading organizations today embrace an enterprise risk management strategy that includes legal, regulatory and political considerations.
- Defining the Future of Digital Insurance– Empowered consumers, innovative competitors and new technologies are bringing massive changes to the insurance industry. This paper examines the drivers behind these changes, industry shifts and actions insurance companies can take to accelerate their journey to a digital future.
- Healthcare 3.0 is Digital – Digital healthcare is transforming medicine and revolutionizing global health systems. A digital health platform can serve as the basis for a connected ecosystem of health provision to propel organizations into the next stage of care, Healthcare 3.0.
- Building a Connected Transportation Platform – The travel and transportation sector is undergoing massive changes brought on by digitally enabled customers and advanced technology. This paper offers a 360-degree view of the entire journey of passengers and freight to deliver a richer, more satisfying experience — made possible by a connected transportation platform that unifies data throughout the value chain.
About DXC TechnologyDXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.